Friday, November 18, 2005

Birthday Blahs

Today is my birthday. It doesn't feel like my birthday. It feels like poop. I woke up this morning and was really sick and so I slept in a bit because I thought maybe I'd feel better in a while and could take a later bus. But, when I finally managed to drag myself out of bed, doubled over in pain, and check the bus schedule I soon realized that there was no bus that would get me to school in time for my Political Science class (which I cannot miss). So, Jay lovingly went to the store to get me money for a cab. The cab got stuck in traffic during construction, which made me late and cost me $25. Then I went into the school and my class was empty. I went to read the Time Out and my class was cancelled. And my birthday wasn't in the Time Out. I forgot my wallet. My head hurts.

Reasons for this to be a Happy vs. a Crappy Birthday:
~ Jesus Loves Me
~ My class was cancelled
~ Somebody on the William's staff wrote my birthday into the Time Out before I even got to school....so nice...
~I get to leave from the school early today
~ I have Jelly Belly's to eat for when I feel better
~My mom told me that my birthday was the (is the) best day of her life...

Today is a good day.