Tuesday, November 01, 2005

This is me posting because I am incredibly bored. Can you believe it? BORED! My Sociology class was cancelled and I have nothing due this week and reading break is just around the corner so it isn't like I feel like getting a head start on anything due next week. This is wonderful. Unusual, but wonderful.

Let me record here the things I like to do when I am bored/procrastinating:

1. Watch episode after episode of the second season of "That '70's Show"....I'm pretty sure its eating away my brain.

2. Eat lots and lots of chocolate and then shred the wrappers.

3. Sleep.

4. Read the "Darwin Awards" with friends in the cafeteria. Some people are not too bright and it is both fun and cruel to laugh at them.

5. Stare at my mailbox and wait for someone to put something in it.

6. Blog.

7. Ask people about all the homework they have, midterms or tests they are studying for, and massive papers they are trying to write. Heh-heh...

8. Read the comics in the paper as if I am reading something deeply perplexing and complicated and to look distinctly caught up in something important.

9. Sleep, chocolate, sleep, chocolate, sleep, chocolate...

10. Eat soup and baguette. I am going to go do that now. Mmmmm...

Have fun procrastinating as you continue to read blogs, all! Ciao and have a great reading break!