Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Not the Taylor!

So I am going to vent here for the next 5-10 lines about how peeved I am that someone broke into our house yesterday and stole Jay's guitar. They actually kicked the door in, took his guitar and a discman (which I don't care about), checked out my guitar (which they didn't take and I was a little insulted), and left. ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO MAD!!!! SO FLIPPIN' MAD!!!!!!
I feel now like not only has our security been tampered with but one of our most precious possessions has been taken. It could have been most anything else and I would be--well, not okay--but at least less upset. I know it could have been much worse and I am grateful for that. But, anyhow, just a warning to you downtown Hamilton dwellers. Apparently, Bold and Duke St. have been hit up hard these past couple of weeks and guitars (and car keys!) have been a primary target. So, Harskamp et al., triple lock your doors and protect your goods!