Tuesday, March 06, 2007

An Insomniac's Thoughts

Well, I can't sleep. I have to get up tomorrow at 6 am and I can't sleep. I have to go to Toronto tomorrow morning to deal with this birth certificate thing so I can re-apply for my passport. Thank God for expedited services. I am also really hungry and it won't stop. I ate supper at 8:30. Then an apple, a yogourt and just now (at 2 am) a cup of warm milk and some arrowroot cookies. My tummy is still grumbly like I haven't eaten in two days. Arrghhh!

So while I sit here trying to get tired, I should also clear up the details of my last post. First of all, one friend commented on my post saying "What do you play?" after I had adamantly stated that in order to come to the Music Night you must play. This is fair since I do not play. To clarify: if you do not play an instrument, you may still attend but must either sing acapella or find someone to accompany you or do something musical of some kind. I did not make these rules, but I am told I have to abide by them. Mainly this is because of lack of space at the Studio.

Also, I wanted to note that in the spirit of LStew's blog, I will also be a cool parent. I did the little test and am not posting the results here. But, I can assure you it said I will be cool. That is reassuring.

Ok, I should attempt sleep again. Just some ramblings.