Friday, December 15, 2006

Charter of Rights

Well, it is 2: 30 a.m. and I just recently returned home from a smashing good time at the Studio where a Christmas bash carried us into the night with carolling (led by the charming Matt McKenna), games, chocolate, gag gifts (some of which were pretty sweet), and laughter. It was good times. I now have to finish studying for my exam that is at 9 am tomorrow morning. How's that? Because I slept until 3 p.m. this afternoon and it was glorious. I feel no shame.

I am always really glad, if I happen to say something that seems racist, politically incorrect, and generally insensitive comes out, that usually only my dearest friends hear it. Here it is: I'm sorry, Felix, Africa, and Native Americans. But, in Canada, you are covered by the Charter of Rights, so what I say really doesn't matter :) And my heart really is full of love for you.
Felix, your face doesn't look weird all the time.

Ok, I'm tired and now I am just procrastinating. Man, I wish I was eating chocolate and singing with my dearest friends.