Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Love and Tenderness

So, I am starting to get the hint that I need to blog. So here I am! Hello blogging people! Let me just say that I am so blessed to be at Redeemer this year. Many of you who know me well, know that I went to school this year with a lot of reservations. And, it's true. It has been hard not to have you around. Very hard. But I am meeting some super awesome peeps. Choir is already shaping up (although us Sopranos are struggling...ahhhh!!! Laura and Kris, where are you?). The best thing is when I am least expecting it, I get ambushed in the hall by Laura or Kris or Mira and I have to do a double take before I realize who they are. I feel so loved though, and super popular when that happens because the first and second years get to see how cool I am for associating with alumni. Maybe I will make more friends if you guys keep popping up around school and surprising me. It seems my coolness factor is assissted in this. I love you and miss you all and even though this year is turning out to be much better than I thought, no one can replace you guys!!!