Tuesday, September 05, 2006

And so it is...

I cannot believe school is starting up again and that today is that day. AHHHHH!!!! I am half excited and half terrified. You would think that after four years of Redeemer-going that I would just be used to this by now, but I'm not. I am particularly anxious this year because I know that I have WAY too much going on with overloading both semesters, choir and curating the art gallery. I am also really sad that so many of my close friends have departed from the Redeemer campus. I think that is the hardest part. I would have loved to spend my last year with the people who were there from the beginning. I am praising Jesus for Laura Stewart, Gayle Doornbos, Amanda VanHalteren, Adam Harris, Cass Dauphin, Emily Darling, and Annie Ling right now. They will make this final year bearable and I don't think I could do it without them. As for the rest of you, you will be terribly missed!!! And so it is upon me...