Friday, March 10, 2006

Tagged a long time ago...just getting to it now..

Four Jobs I have had:
  • Clean-up crew for a cottage resort after Ice Storm '98
  • Dish Pit for Pelican Catering
  • Serving at Parkwood Estates (I'm bragging but that is where X-Men, Billy Madison, and the Tuxedo were filmed...and you probably already know that, because i have probably bragged to you about it before)
  • Receptionist at a hypnosis clinic
Four movies I could watch over and over
  • The Wedding Singer
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Princess Bride
  • Shrek

Four books I could read over and over
  • Lord of the Rings
  • The Cloud Sketcher
  • Cat's Cradle
  • Life of Pi

Places I have lived
  • Sarnia, Ontario
  • Sharbot Lake, Ontario
  • Parham, Ontario
  • Bethany, Ontario
  • Peterborough, Ontario
  • Campbellford, Ontario
  • Kingston, Ontario
  • Bowmanville, Ontario
  • Indian River, Ontario
  • Ancaster, Ontario
  • Hamilton, Ontario

Four Places I've been on Vacation
  • Finland
  • Estonia
  • Nova Scotia
  • A ton of places in the U.S.

Four Websites I visit daily
  • gmail
  • blogspots
  • canoe.ca
  • job bank

Four favorite foods
  • Turkey
  • Scalloped potatoes
  • Strawberry Shortcake
  • Ice Cream
Four Favorite Drinks
  • Strongbow
  • Finnish Cider
  • Wine (Two Oceans, Hungarian wine)
  • Long Island Iced Tea

Four favorite non-alcoholic drinks
  • Chai Lattes
  • Apple Cider
  • White hot chocolate
  • Orange Juice **quite conveniently all of these could be made alcoholic...
Four favorite musicians
  • Jason Legg
  • jack Johnson
  • Eric Clapton
  • Growing love for Thelonious Monk

Four places I'd rather be right now
  • The Sistine Chapel
  • The Louvre
  • In a hut on a beach anywhere tropical
  • Praying in the garden of Gethsemane
Last 4 books I have read (or reading):
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Scribbling in the Sand
  • Bearing Fresh Olive Leaves
  • Captivating

Last 4 movies I have seen:
  • The Constant Gardener
  • Forever Young
  • Memoirs of a Geisha
  • Lord of the Rings

What's on my desk right now?
Mug, lip chap, speakers, pens, papers, globe, tacks, card, stapler, hair elastics

bloggers i tag:
rich osterhoff
laura stewart