Wednesday, February 01, 2006

How Unorthodox of You...

I want to share something with you that I found rather humorous and relevant to my life as I am taking and throughly enjoying Payton's Eastern Orthodoxy class. Please refer to Jeremy's blog (Jay's brother). If you look at the side bar there is a slide show available. Click on slide show and full view and look for the picture that says "Fasha" beneath it. If you look closely in the background you will see Jason in a most becoming iconic stance. I laughed my butt off the first time I saw it. Then again it could just be because I am in Eastern Orthodoxy. At least I know Gayle will appreciate it. And hey, if you feel like that was a huge waste of time there are a bunch of other really amusing shots in Jer's slideshow. Including some extra magnificent pics from a wedding I was at. Or in. Or the Bride.