Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Two New and Exciting Things (No, I Haven't Had the Baby)

The other day Jay and I were eating lunch at the ever-so-sketchy, not-so-palatable and slightly nauseating Buffet World and I got a fortune cookie whose fortune read: "A surprise announcemement will free you." Hmmmm...interesting. I don't know how much of a surprise it will be, but at this point in time it will certainly be liberating for my back when I have the wee baby.

Secondly, Jason and I have found a new apartment! It is on Aberdeen in between Queen and Locke and we really love it. It has two bedrooms which are kind of essential for the baby-ness and a roof-top patio which is kind of essential for our social-ness. So when we move in mid-August we want to have a little get-together and invite y'all out. You dig it?

Yep, so that's the big news so far. Hoping to have some real big news, real soon.